Chemical Peels are dermatology-grade treatments that involve the application of chemical peeling agents to the skin. These agents remove the outer layer of damaged cells and accelerate cell turnover so that healthy new skin can come to the surface. Peels are selected based on skin condition and the level of correction desired. Among the skincare conditions treated by peels are acne, hyperpigmentation, freckles, dry skin, wrinkles, fine lines, oily skin, acne scars and discolorations, sun damage, and age spots. Chemical peels are typically used to treat the face, neck, hands and back.
- Reduces fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Treats wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging.
- Improves the appearance of mild scars and other skin imperfections.
- Treats certain types of acne.
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Fades dark patches (melasma) caused by pregnancy or birth control pills.
- Improves overall skin texture.
- Leaves complexion looking healthier, brighter, and more radiant.
Interested in receiving the Chemical Peel skin care treatment, but curious about pricing?
Z Medical Aesthetics Spa has benchmark pricing that is competitive with the industry's standard. To better fit each guest's skin care needs, pricing and rates will be discussed after a free consultation and skin analysis.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION